ROBERT WHITFIELD, RENEWABLE ENERGY CEO, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FINANCE
Robert Whitfield is the CEO and Executive Director of Global Reserves LLC with over 44 years of experience in operations, management and finance in the energy, oil, gas and telecommunications industry, especially, the renewable energy sector, advising and developing various types of gas and renewable gas to energy technologies and deployment thereof. He serves as an advisor to several international boards of companies involved in security matters, energy development and renewable energy development focused in Asia and the European theatre, with current emphasis and time being spent in renewable energy and zero waste and waste to energy solutions to power generation demand, in the U.S. and emerging markets. Mr. Whitfield is an active member of a world renown think tank engaging in solving complex problems various nations are confronted with.
Mr. Whitfield is also the owner/operator of an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development, exploitation and exploration of oil and gas properties, comprising more than 3,200 acres of land located in North America. He served on the Board of Directors of a publicly traded NASDAQ oil and gas company for over ten years. He serves as a key strategist and executive for the operational expansion requirements of Global Reserves.
RICHARD PETERS, SENIOR EXECUTIVE, FOUNDER OF ACM WORLDWIDE, INC.; MASTER CONTRACTOR, ELITE TIER ONE NAVY SEAL AND AUTHOR.
Richard Peters is the President and Founder of ACM Worldwide and Global Security and Retrieval. Mr. Peters served as a Navy SEAL operator for over 21 years. He was one of the original “Plankholder” members of the US military’s elite anti-terrorist unit; SEAL Team Six. Mr. Peters has led missions across the globe from Vietnam to Panama and has trained elite military personnel from Germany, Britain and many other allied nations.
After retiring from the military, he became a civilian contractor where he has provided security and building contracts to government clients in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. A list of clients and completed projects are jointly listed on both our website and his.
All of Global Reserves build out projects and facilities are completed via the expertise of Richard Peters and our management team. Mr. Peters has been associated with Global Reserves since it’s inception.
Mr. Peters is an established senior executive with over 46 years of complex project development, complemented by technical teams of highly skilled architects, engineers and security personnel. He has been proficient in completing an array of international projects throughout the world including some within the most hazardous theaters known to man. Mr. Peters is recognized for many talents including his expertise in the implementation of Global Security services.
JOSEPH MURRAY, MBA, HARVARD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS 1978,
MSc, UNIVERSITY OF LONDON/RHODESIA 1976, B BIO, HARVARD 1973
Experienced in many phases of business development, including renewable energy sources, with relevant educational credentials: Harvard MBA 1978, University of London (at Rhodesia) MSc 1976, Harvard BA Biology 1973
Experienced in international accounting, financial analysis, negotiation, due diligence practice, mergers and acquisitions, turnarounds, team building, venture capital, marketing and brand management, data analysis, science and intergovernmental affairs and communications
Developed and established an international multimillion dollar, vertically integrated agribusiness with >500 employees
Consulting projects in Angola, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo Brazzaville, MENA, Nigeria, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome, US, and Zimbabwe provide knowledge of building business in challenging environments.
TIM FRAZIER MS, SENIOR ADVISOR, PUBLIC POLICY LAW AND ENERGY
MSc ENGINEERING SYSTEMS 1988, B.S. BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING 1986
Designated Federal Officer for President Obama’s Blue Ribbon Commission on America’s Nuclear Future from 2010-2012, overseeing all aspects of the BRC. During a 20 - year career within the US Department of Energy (DOE), served as Director and/or Program Director in numerous nuclear energy areas, including Acting Director of the Office of Policy, Integration, and Communication in the Office of Nuclear Energy. Currently Director of the Bipartisan Policy Center’s project America’s Nuclear Future: Taking Action to Address Nuclear Waste. Mr. Frazier is a senior advisor working in Public Policy, Law and Energy Practices. Mr. Frazier advises Japanese and U.S. interests as to nuclear policy and technical issues stemming from the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and works with clients implementing key legislative and commercial recommendations of the Blue Ribbon Commission on America’s Nuclear Future. He has an active Department of Energy “Q” clearance and is a 2007 recipient of the NASA Exceptional Public Service Medal.
Mr. Frazier served as designated federal officer of the Blue Ribbon Commission on America’s Nuclear Future. Appointed to the role by Energy Secretary Steven Chu in March 2010, Mr. Frazier was responsible for all aspects of the Commission, including providing technical support and information to Commission members. He previously served at the Department of Energy as acting director of the Office of Policy, Integration, and Communication in the Office of Nuclear Energy where he led policy support, including policy review, recommendations and implementation; identification of crosscutting issues and integration across the Office of Nuclear Energy; planning and analysis for strategic planning; as well as internal and external relations and congressional affairs. His tenure at the Department of Energy’s headquarters in Washington, DC also includes work as senior technical advisor to former Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, Dennis R. Spurgeon; acting associate deputy assistant secretary for the Office of Fuel Cycle Management, under which the Global Nuclear Energy Partnership was managed; and program director of radioisotope power systems in the Office of Nuclear Energy. Mr. Frazier worked on-site for the Department of Energy’s Mound Site in Dayton, Ohio as radioisotope power system program manager and nuclear weapons engineer.
EDUCATION: Mr. Frazier received his M.S. in engineering systems (1988) and his B.S. in biomedical engineering (1986) from Wright State University.
FRANK RICHTER, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF BERLIN, MA, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING; POST GRADUATE STUDIES, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
Frank Richter is Chief Technical Officer and has oversight responsibilities as Operations officer, having successfully designed, engineered, built/established over twenty (20) waste to gas and energy plants/facilities, worldwide. His first facility was conceived and pursued in 2001 and later, advanced technology units were designed for optimum gas production and recovery of various saleable by-products, including energy production from produced gas.
Mr. Richter currently travels throughout the world consulting with foreign governments and private entities with respect to zero-waste solutions, including the elimination of polluting landfills, along with other aspects of efficient and profitable energy production. He has participated in renewable energy development and sourcing on behalf of The World Bank and sponsoring government and spends much of his time developing new and more efficient energy production technologies on behalf of Global. He is also hosting on an almost weekly basis, appointed engineering teams from governments and private entities world wide, touring existing W2E facilities.
ROBERT CARSON, B.ESc, SENIOR POWER PROJECT MANAGER, FINANCIAL ECONOMICS, ENERGY AND INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
- Mr. Carson was formerly Senior Power Project Manager and involved as President and senior project manager of power projects including master planning, power distribution, controls and instrumentation and financial economics
- His past experiences also included directing a firm’s International Marketing Efforts in Latin America for Power Plant, Water, Wastewater and Infrastructure Projects
- Directed a Firm’s government liaison coordination with National Defense, Public Works Canada, Industry Canada, CEDA and EDC
- Directed a Firm’s instrumentation and control staff for a large variety of domestic industrial, municipal, SCADA and power projects including the following representative list: Federal Government Projects including security systems for overseas embassies. Master energy project, Waste Water Treatment Plant. (Registered Atomic Worker), Filtration Plant Automation, Water Distribution System and Filtration Plant, Overflow Monitoring, Water Supply System, Cogeneration Plants
- Assisted firm’s commercial engineering group in design of conventional electrical projects including power, lighting, controls, project management and construction administration
- Design of applied protective relay systems for sub-stations, power plants and transmission lines
- Chief Electrical Engineer. Responsible for all phases of electrical projects and a department of up to 20 staff. Major Projects included Military, Medical facilities and Military Hospitals (VFW), Airports, Correction Facilities and Power and Cogeneration Plants
- Acted as project manager of US Navy submarine fire fighting training center. Senior Electrical Engineer and Project Manager of an IBM Research Center and other high technology manufacturing plants for INTEL and Hewlett Packard
- Instrumentation and Power Specialist. Projects included Oil and Gas Plants, Large Waste Water Plants in Calgary, Trail BC and Vancouver
- Under contract as an instrumentation and power technician and designer for the nuclear program. Assignments included the Bruce and Pickering Nuclear Plants including coordination with Atomic Energy Canada Ltd (AECL) and the various regulatory agencies.
DIANE HALSTON, BA, SENIOR MARKETING/FINANCE, INVESTMENT BANKING
Ms Halston’s experience has been wide and varied in sectors of structured financing and investment banking, offering all aspects of corporate structures for small to medium businesses, including buyers/ vendors offering:
- Equipment leasing, equipment valuations, financing covering all fifty states and Canada though international banking relationships
- Project funding worldwide with a collateral enhancement program
- Successfully funding over 200 transactions with an average transaction dollar value of 500M
- Other endeavors have included Healthcare, Cable Broadcasting, and Transportation Industry in the Southwest and Western state region offering Tax, Exempt, Leveraged and Single Investor True Leases as well as Debt Finance in excess of $800MM
- Private equity Placement, and Primary Financial Market of Currency and Paper Exchange